[Ipe-discuss] cmbright_Fonts

C Kruger cjckruger at gmail.com
Fri May 5 23:56:02 CEST 2017

Hi Raed

I had the same problem with using Miktex Basic.

Eventually I uninstalled it and reinstalled Miktex Full, which seems to
have solved the problem.

But subsequent to that I read somewhere that maybe I should have used
the following:
    \usepackage{cmbright}
    \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

Would you mind trying it to see if it works ?

Cilliers