[Ipe-discuss] cmbright_Fonts

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Fri May 5 13:49:38 CEST 2017

I have just tried it, and it works fine for me (on Windows, with texlive
2016).

Please have a look at your latex log file - it should show you what
fonts are being used (Ipe -> Help -> Show configuration gives you the
directory where you need to look for ipetemp.log).

On my system, the fonts being used are:

 <c:/texlive/2016/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/hfbright/hfbr10
.pfb><c:/texlive/2016/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/hfbright/hfbrmi10.pfb><c:/t
exlive/2016/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/hfbright/hfbrmi8.pfb>

This information is pretty much at the end of the log file.