[Ipe-discuss] Trimming lines

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Mon Oct 10 10:00:24 CEST 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016, at 09:54, Neil Dhir wrote:
> Does anyone know of if it is possible to trim lines such as:
> where we would like to make the red line tails flush with the tangent of
> the two circles.

You mean you want to trim them where they intersect the circles?

Easy way (what I usually do):  Do not trim.  Instead fill the circles
with white and raise them above the line.

If you really want to trim:  Turn on intersection mode,  and edit the
line segment.  You can now easily move the endpoints to the intersection
points with the circles.

Cheers