[Ipe-discuss] I can only see page one of a ipe presentation

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Thu Feb 18 16:10:22 CET 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016, at 15:54, Raphael C wrote:
> I have ipe 7.1.4 on ubuntu. However if I try to load an ipe
> presentation that is made with a more recent version it just
> segfaults.  I tried to upgrade to 7.2.2 by compiling from source.
> However, now I can only access the first page of any presentation.
> That is page down just does nothing. I can happily edit the first page
> and see the other pages with Pages->"page sorter" but I can't access
> them.

What do you mean by "page down just does nothing"?  If you select "Next
page" from the Page menu, it does nothing?  Is the item grayed out?

This might be the problem reported here:
https://github.com/otfried/ipe-issues/issues/42

The solution would to recompile with Qt 4 - see
https://github.com/otfried/ipe-wiki/wiki/Downloading,%20Compiling,%20and%20Installing%20Ipe
(the section "Debian, Ubuntu, Mint with Qt 4").