[Ipe-discuss] I can only see page one of a ipe presentation

Raphael C drraph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:54:34 CET 2016

I have ipe 7.1.4 on ubuntu. However if I try to load an ipe
presentation that is made with a more recent version it just
segfaults.  I tried to upgrade to 7.2.2 by compiling from source.
However, now I can only access the first page of any presentation.
That is page down just does nothing. I can happily edit the first page
and see the other pages with Pages->"page sorter" but I can't access
them. I also tried installing and compiling 7.1.10 from source and I
have the same problem.

Is this a known problem and what can I do?

Raphael