[Ipe-discuss] several questions

Mark Yagnatinsky markyag at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 07:50:50 CET 2016

Sorry if I should have broken this up into several emails.  Will do so if
asked.

First, is there still a pdf manual?  I liked being able to do global
searches.
With the HTML one, I have to know what section something is in.

Second, is the manual still being updated?  For instance, the NEWS file
mentions a newfangled feature to move graph vertices, which is indeed
prominently shown in the UI, but not mentioned in the manual; but since I'm
looking at the HTML one now I can't be sure.

Third.  How do you use the feature to move graph vertices?  I've wanted
this for years, and now that it's here I can't get it to work.