[Ipe-discuss] Ipe spontaneously downgrades

Monique Teillaud Monique.Teillaud at inria.fr
Fri Oct 30 15:38:43 CET 2015

Hi,

Something very weird is happening on my laptop (MacOS 10.9.5).

I installed Ipe 7.1.8 a few days ago from the dmg, everything went well,
I could draw my picture, no problem.
But when I launched Ipe again a few hours later, it was Ipe 7.1.5 (the
version that I had before 7.1.8) that opened.
I manually removed Ipe 7.1.5 (rm -rf Ipe.app in /Applications), I
reinstalled 7.1.8, and the same phenomenon occurred later. The same
thing is happening again and again, I had to reinstall 7.1.8 several
times in the past few days.

Any idea?

	Monique
PS: Otfried, did you put some "if Monique" in the code? ;)

--
Monique Teillaud
http://www.loria.fr/~teillaud/