[Ipe-discuss] How to select different Marks [M] object other than small black dot?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Wed Oct 28 05:08:46 CET 2015

I googled and can't find an answer so far. IPE 7.8.1 on windows.

There is a small menu item, that has 4 small objects on it, called MARK [M]
(dot, cross, white square, black square).

When I click on this menu to select it, then left click on the drawing, I
get the small black dot drawn.

How does one change to select another object, say the cross or the square?

right-clicking on the dot afterwords, shows no option to change it to different
shape.

thank,
--Nasser