[Ipe-discuss] saving origin to eps file

David Topham dtopham at ohlone.edu
Tue Nov 24 21:25:53 CET 2015

I am following the idea of tracing over an image on a new layer, then
saving the trace to a postscript file.

It works fine, but when I reset the origin to the center of my figure
(polylines forming a polygon), then that information is lost when I save to
eps.  e.g. points that show in ipe as being in any one of the 4 quadrants
of the coordinate system (like (-10,-10) or (-5.5)) all get changed to
positive values in the saved eps file.

Is there a way to preserve that change to origin in postscript?  Or does
postscript only allow for the origin being in the lower left corner?