[Ipe-discuss] Ipe-discuss Digest, Vol 121, Issue 2

Martin Nöllenburg noellenburg at ac.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 4 12:10:48 CET 2015

Dear Monique,

I had a very similar problem two weeks ago, where my ipe 7.1.8 bundle as downloaded from Otfried’s webpage downgraded to 7.1.4 (not 7.1.5) the same way you described the problem.

What I did to “solve” the problem for me was to install ipe using macports. Since then I don’t have these surrealistic experiences any more.

Best regards,
	Martin