[Ipe-discuss] editing text again, hitting return closed the text editing window.

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Mon Nov 2 01:58:48 CET 2015

This is bug #6: https://github.com/otfried/ipe-issues/issues/6

I have difficulty reproducing it, so if anybody can see the bug and has
any ideas how to reproduce it, please add comments to the bug report.
Please do not reply to the list - it's really not a good place for bug
reports.

(But I believe Mr. Abbasi has me in his spam filter, so he's not going
to see this reply.)