[Ipe-discuss] How to update IPE documents (pdf) from command line?

M Elwood151 at web.de
Mon Mar 16 10:23:46 CET 2015

Dear Otfried,

thanks a lot for your quick and helpful reply!
I'm currently using the binary version of IPE 7.1.6 on MacOS X.

The scripts seem to be included in the IPE.app application file, but how can
I run them from the command line or install them to a place where the
command line finds them?

Kind regards

Martin