[Ipe-discuss] Drawing a line to a middle of an object

Moshe Idan moshe.idan at technion.ac.il
Mon Oct 27 09:38:54 CET 2014

Otfried,

Now I get it! In fact when I wrote about adding a (small) circle with a center in the middle of a segment I didn't think of using it for finding the middle (when the diameter of the circle extends the whole segment.) How simple and smart! Definitely this is a proper solution and would work just fine for now. Said that, having a "middle segment" snapping option would be nicer, but having a workaround is almost as good.

Thanks again,
Moshe