[Ipe-discuss] how to: different fonts in the same file

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Sat Nov 29 15:20:37 CET 2014

Hmm.  Do you actually know how to do this in a normal Latex document,
outside of Ipe?   Your problem most likely has nothing to do with Ipe.

You need to make sure that this works first.  Then it should also work
in Ipe, as long as the fonts are Postscript or Truetype fonts.

If you want somebody to help, you should probably say where you got
dejavu.sty and libertine.sty - what Latex distribution are you using?