[Ipe-discuss] problem with ipe in Ubuntu 14.04

Anne Driemel anne at driemel.net
Mon Nov 10 18:35:29 CET 2014

Hi,

I would like to confirm this. I had similar problems after upgrading
from Ubuntu 12.x directly to 14.04. I now re-installed Ubuntu 14.04 from
scratch and now IPE seems to be working properly again.

IPE's behaviour was really strange. When drawing points or other marks
(also the arrow-pointers) in a new document, they were not rendered by
IPE, also not in generated PDF files. Polylines drawn after the points
were also invisible. However, they became visible again when the points
were removed. My old ipe files were not properly displayed.
These problems occurred on two different systems, and both in the
Ubuntu-repository version of IPE and in the self-compiled version.

Anne