[Ipe-discuss] Combining strengths of Beamer and IPE

Truong Nghiem nxtruong_ac at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 08:39:48 CEST 2014

Hello IPE,

I've been a long-time regular user of IPE, but this is my first time posting on IPE's mailing list. Recently I asked a question on TeX stackexchange about combining the strengths of Beamer and a WYSIWYG tool like IPE for making slides: Combining strengths of Beamer and WYSIWYG drawing tools - TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange

I really like IPE, and I think it would be a very promising option to enable the workflow I mentioned in that question. I wonder if there is any way IPE can support that (perhaps with some minor improvements in IPE)?

Thanks!
Truong

Combining strengths of Beamer and WYSIWYG drawing tools - TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange
I used to use Beamer, and I loved it.
View on tex.stackexchange.com Preview by Yahoo