[Ipe-discuss] fill closed line after grouping separate pieces

Bornia, Giorgio giorgio.bornia at ttu.edu
Tue Nov 12 19:09:24 CET 2013

Thank you so much Johan,
 with "Join paths" it works exactly like I wanted!
On the other hand, with "Compose paths" it still gives me the same issue as with "Group"
(that is, the splines are filled by first creating a "closing line" that joins the two endpoints,
and then filling the "closed regions" obtained between the spline itself and the "closing line").
Nevermind, I found one solution and that's enough :)

Best,
giorgio

--
Giorgio Bornia, Ph.D.