[Ipe-discuss] fill closed line after grouping separate pieces

Johan Ingvast ingvast at kth.se
Tue Nov 12 09:01:11 CET 2013

Hi
you should not do grouping but either "Compose paths" or "Join Lines"
Difference is
     Compose is doing what you would expect the grouping to to, allows
you to fill it with color.  Lines that are joint with compose can be
decomposed just like ungrouped.

     Join lines you do with two lines that have at least one point in
common. It connects them and makes one path of two paths.  When you do
edit path on the new one, you can edit both.

You reach the compose and join with content sensitive menue (third
button) after selection.

hope it explains
/johan