[Ipe-discuss] Make a banner in presentation.isy

Gmail liubenyuan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 18:33:23 CEST 2013

Hi, zhengdao. It's a nice tutorial! However it also unveils some shortcomings of ipe :

1, small number of supported files and import features.
2, maybe we could create some categories and make them as the drawing objects expansion sets, that can be downloaded separately .
3, keyboard combinations are also shortcomings, when in presentation mode, maybe we can show some easy access buttons, like insert/delete/swap views , insert/delete/arrange pages. This also makes tablets, or pads users more convenient .
4, support modern fonts systems, like easy access to some OTF or TTF fonts,  maybe upgrade to luatex be an option.
5, pre customized fields. For example, in the first page, the user cannot add or delete symbols , simply CTRL+E to edit the existing elements. In the main part, the title page might not be call from the menu or pop up window, simply leave it to the toolbar is Ok!