[Ipe-discuss] ipe 7.1.4 development

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Sat Jan 19 03:45:34 CET 2013

On 01/18/2013 10:42 PM, auxsvr at gmail.com wrote:
> I was waiting for a version of ipe compatible with lua 5.2, until bug 113
> was fixed, and, according to Ocheong, ipe 7.1.4 should be the one.
> However, no such version has been released, and the development version
> is nowhere to be found, even after browsing the website and searching
> with google, so my question is: how does one obtain the development
> version? Or should I wait for ipe 7.1.4?

Development versions are not publicly available, and I was waiting with
releasing to see if any bugs appear related to the internal changes
between the two Lua versions.

May I ask why you are in such a hurry to migrate to Lua 5.2?  Aren't Lua
5.1 packages still available for all platforms?  If you compile for
yourself, you can compile either Lua version just as easily.

If there's a real need, I'll release 7.1.4 shortly.