[Ipe-discuss] Where's pdftoipe?

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Tue Oct 30 12:10:58 CET 2012

Hello ipe users,

I am new to ipe. One feature I need is the ability to import and edit PDF figures created by other applications.
In this context, a separate program named "pdftoipe" or "pdf2ipe" is often mentioned. However, I cannot find any downloads for this. The ipe website states that it is "available from SourceForge", but there's no link to it.

I work on OSX 10.8 and installed ipe via the package manager homebrew. Unfortunately, homebrew does not package pdftoipe.

Are there maybe other options for importing and editing PDF figures with ipe I have overlooked?

Regards
Chris