[Ipe-discuss] Latex pdf output does not show miter line joins drawn in Ipe editor

Alex Koudrin alex.koudrin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:17:25 CET 2012

Sorry, I have one follow up question. I drew some rectangular-like shapes
using lines, not polygons. It is now apparent that I should have used
polygon, because the corner where the start of the line joins with the end
of the line has a bad join, which is clearly visible as I'm using
"ultrafat" line width. When I select miter join, all other corners become
sharp except this one corner, that looks badly drawn now.

I'm considering redrawing the shape using polygon. But before I do that, is
there a way to convert such a shape (e.g. simple rectangle drawn using a
line) into a closed path/polygon or any other way of making that corner
sharp? I've experimented with two separate lines and I can "Join path" on
them, however this doesn't work with the single line as it's a single path.