[Ipe-discuss] error with \pdfobjcompresslevel 0

Alejandro Morales ahmorales at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:20:20 CEST 2011

Hello,

Using Ipe 7 in Mac OS X 10.5 I got the following error when compilling LaTeX
on a diagram. I reinstalled TexLive through MacTeX.

Thank you for any help.

Alejandro

This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4) (format=pdflatex
2011.5.10) 18 MAY 2011 18:44

entering extended mode

**ipetemp.tex

(./ipetemp.tex

LaTeX2e <2008/12/01>

Babel <v3.8d> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german,
ngerman, b

ahasa, basque, bulgarian, catalan, croatian, czech, danish, dutch,
esperanto, e

stonian, finnish, greek, icelandic, irish, italian, latin, magyar, norsk,
polis

h, portuges, romanian, russian, serbian, slovak, slovene, spanish, swedish,
tur

kish, ukrainian, nohyphenation, loaded.

! Undefined control sequence.

l.3 ...ompresslevel\relax\else\pdfobjcompresslevel

0\fi

The control sequence at the end of the top line

of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have

misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct

spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,

and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type H <return> for immediate help.

l.3 ...mpresslevel\relax\else\pdfobjcompresslevel0

\fi

You're in trouble here. Try typing <return> to proceed.

If that doesn't work, type X <return> to quit.

Missing character: There is no 0 in font nullfont!

! Pdftex is too old. Set IPEANCIENTPDFTEX environment variable!.

l.4 ...Set IPEANCIENTPDFTEX environment variable!}

--
Alejandro Morales
Applied Mathematics MIT