[Ipe-discuss] How to change standard font for all labels and minipages?

Gijs van Oort g.vanoort at ewi.utwente.nl
Tue May 17 15:49:22 CEST 2011

Try

\renewcommand\familydefault{\sfdefault}

If you also want sans-serif math, do

\usepackage{sfmath}.

I guess that all this will give the Computer modern sans-serif font, you
can change that to Helvetica (I guess) by first doing

\usepackage{helvet}

(but you still need to tell LaTeX to use the sans-serif fons a default
by doing the
\renewcommand above.

Also, take a look at the presentation style sheet that ships with IPE;
that defaults to
sans-serif fonts.

Gijs