[Ipe-discuss] IPE 7 crashing constantly on MacOS X :-(

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Sat May 14 21:26:45 CEST 2011

Dear Otfried,

thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I did not see bug #20 - it seems to be the same issue.
Is there a way to merge the 2 bug reports?

I see and understand that you can not support MacOS X.
I hoped that there would be some other Mac user which can interpret the
error messages better than me (with my extremely limited knowledge about
programming).

Concerning Oliviers idea:
It seems to me (but this might be very subjective!) that e. g. "wild mouse
clicking" while IPE is trying to finish something else stimulates those
crashes.

I tried to work more slowly and it my impression is that the number of
crashes has decreased.

Kind regards

Martin