[Ipe-discuss] Execute command for several objects at once?

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Mon May 9 16:30:15 CEST 2011

On 05/09/2011 11:08 PM, Tim Hutt wrote:
> On 9 May 2011 14:26, elwood151<elwood151 at web.de>  wrote:
>>
>> I have another difficulty with IPE 7.0.13 on MacOS X:
>>
>> If I select several objects and then chose a command like "dotted line" or
>> "send to layer xy", it is only changed for the first selected item but not
>> the other ones.
>
> Yes I have this problem too. It's annoying for changing the line style
> (dashed/dotted).

This was discussed on this list before, but there was no consensus what
the properties menu should do when several objects are selected.

Should it display the union or the intersection of the properties for
all the objects?  I guess it would not try to display the current
values, only offer to modify them.