[Ipe-discuss] (how) can I use \cite and \ref commands in IPE for embedding in a large document?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Tue Mar 15 01:16:55 CET 2011

Hi Tomek,

thanks for the warning! I get your point and if ever possible I'll do it
like that.
However, for some complex graphics which I'm considering to create, I need
the \cite commands directly in the graphics and can not move them all to the
caption.
Maybe it'll be possible to create them in LaTeX directly if not too much
drawing is involved, we'll see...

regards
Martin