[Ipe-discuss] (how) can I use \cite and \ref commands in IPE for embedding in a large document?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Mon Mar 14 16:49:07 CET 2011

Hi Tomek,

thank you, I'll try that.

Do I get it right, that I'll have to:
* compile the LateX document n times until all refs and cite commands are ok
(at the moment, as things are evolving, the bibliography is constantly
growing and so the numbers of the citations may change)
* then "re-compile" all ipe documents, so that they get the correct citation
numbers from the fresh aux file
* and then finally do one (?!) last pdflatex run to incorporate the latest
versions of the IPE graphics?

Kind regards

Martin