[Ipe-discuss] Text size very large when converting from PDF to ipe?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Tue Jul 19 14:36:33 CEST 2011

Thank you, Otfried for your quick reply:

>The simple way, of course, is to say "Select all" (Ctrl+A), and then
>click "normal" in the text size selector.  This will change all text to
>normal size.
Did you try that out?
If I do that, the text gets even bigger than it is before. :-(

The software can also export SVG, but at least in a first attempt I did not
manage the conversion with svgtoipe. I'll try again and report the results
here.

Kind regards

Martin