[Ipe-discuss] Re: [Ipe-announce] Ipe 7.0.12 available

zhengdao at iastate.edu zhengdao at iastate.edu
Tue Nov 23 03:00:57 CET 2010

To reproduce it, follow the following steps:

1. Create some object on layer alpha. Say a box, whose bottom-left is at (0,0)

2. Create a new layer beta (shift-ctrl-i), and hide layer alpha

3. Set mode to "select", and move cursor to (0,0) and drag the invisible box.

4. Show layer alpha - the box has been moved.

Zhengdao