[Ipe-discuss] Re: [Ipe-announce] Ipe 7.0.12 available

Zhengdao Wang zhengdao at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 22 20:33:21 CET 2010

Hi All,

I am not sure if the following should be called a bug (and a
bug in Bugzilla forbids me to create an account - the link
in the email has no domain), hence this email ...

When an object is not visible in Ipe in current view, it can
still be selected and moved, etc. I think this is
undesirable. It would be better if selection is only
possible for currently visible objects. Do you think so?

Zhengdao