[Ipe-discuss] scaling -- line width

Alexander Bürger acfbuerger at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:17:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I think the way you're supposed to do this is to create a 'poster'
> stylesheet and redefined the line widths ('normal', 'thick', 'fat',
> etc.)

Hmm. To me it is not obvious how that would affect the scaling behavior.

In addition, I convert from a different file format, so I have absolute
line widths.

I think that sometimes it is necessary to scale the linewidths (when
including a ready-made figure from a different ipe file), while
sometimes it is better not to scale the line widths (to keep the line
widths consistent).

Cheers,

Alexander