[Ipe-discuss] pkg for mac os x

Xie Chao xiechaos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:50:17 CET 2010

Hi All,

I also would like to know, if there is anyone else having problem with ipe7
in Mac OS (snow leopard)?
I compiled ipe7 from source, but ipe constantly crashes, with error message
like this:

ipe(12663,0x7fff70878be0) malloc: *** error for object 0x1000a3380: pointer
being freed was not allocated
Abort trap

Or, may I know what information should I provide?

Best Regards,
Xie Chao