[Ipe-discuss] feature request for ipe and ipetoipe: checkbox "add view to list of lastviews"

Zhengdao Wang zhengdao at iastate.edu
Sat Dec 4 18:07:36 CET 2010

Not to distract the discussion here, but in case it is
useful to any one: I uploaded to Ipe7 wiki (under
"presentations") a utility that does the following:

For all pages, find any view X that contains layers all
visible in another view Y of the same page, then remove any
such view X. And save the resulting pages to an Ipe file
(could be a PDF of course). Example: If

 View 1 contains Layers A
 View 2 contains Layers A,B
 View 3 contains Layers A,B,C