[Ipe-discuss] page/document title

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Wed Apr 28 02:05:37 CEST 2010

Kostas Oikonomou wrote:
> Is there a way to have a presentation whose title (made with Ctrl+P on
> the first page) is long and extends over multiple lines?

Do you mean the page title (set with Ctrl+P) or the document title (set
with Ctrl+Shift+P)?

The page title is typeset as a label, so the only way to make it
multi-line is to include a minipage environment inside the label:

\begin{minipage}{10cm}
This is a long title\\
continued here
\end{minipage}

Of course if you make it too large it will no longer fit in the
allocated position.

To make a presentation title on the first slide, I simply use an
ordinary text box (and use "page title" only for short titles for each
slide of my talk).