[Ipe-discuss] Alpha release of Ipe 7 available

Pierre Boulenguez pierre_boulenguez at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 16 16:18:37 CEST 2009

Hello,

IPE 7 compiles on my ubuntu 9.04 with texlive 2009 CVS.

I noticed the following strange bug with latex. Write a formula ($x=0$
for instance) and run latex. At a certain zoom levels it will appear as
0=0 and at others as x=0.

BR,
Pierre

PS : nice that you included my little edit XML ipelet in mainline :)