[Ipe-discuss] C++ Ipelet

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Mon Nov 23 20:47:39 CET 2009

Sebastien Loriot wrote:
> While adapting CGAL ipelets from ipe 6 to 7, I found that some functions
> disappeared.
>
> I could not find an equivalent to IpePage::Group and IpePage::Delete (I
> add to write my own versions).

In Ipe 7, the high-level user interface is written in Lua.  In
particular, the undo mechanism is entirely implemented in Lua.  As a
consequence, high-level functions like the ones you mention are no
longer in Ipelib, because Ipelib knows nothing about the undo stack.

> I also could not find SubPath::transform.

This one I would be willing to add if it makes your life much easier.

> PS: In passing I found occurences of PageObject in the documention that
> I guess should have disappeared.

Thanks!