[Ipe-discuss] ipe 7.0.8 on FreeBSD 7.0

ian+ipe at ndwns.net ian+ipe at ndwns.net
Thu Nov 5 16:12:51 CET 2009

> Ian Downes wrote:
> > After fixing a few things for FreeBSD (moc-qt4, and including <sys/wait.h>) ipe
> > compiles, links and installs without error. However, if I try to execute any of
> > the ipe executables I get undefined symbols, despite all of the libraries being
> > found... does anyone know what is going on or have any suggestions?
>
> Which call needs the sys/wait.h include?
Otfried,

g++ -Wall -g -O2 -fPIC -I../include -DIPEFONTMAP=\"/usr/local/share/ipe/7.0.8/fontmap.xml\"   -c -o ../../build/obj/ipelib/ipeplatform.o ipeplatform.cpp
ipeplatform.cpp: In static member function 'static int ipe::Platform::runPdfLatex(ipe::String)':
ipeplatform.cpp:302: error: 'WEXITSTATUS' was not declared in this scope

This is on FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE amd64.

thanks - Ian