[Ipe-discuss] Ipe and Windows 7 RC?

yildi myildi at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:11:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have installed IPE under Windows RC 7 that I run in a virtual machine.
Before that, I have also installed MikTex. Ipe opens without any problem. I
can also open my files but if I save in PDF, Ipe tells me that it has not
been able to run pdflatex and opens an empty log window. I have checked that
I can run the pdflatex command from the command line and, I have the same
problem even if I put the full path to the pdflatex in the configuration of
Ipe. Any idea? Has any one been able to run it successfully?

Ipe is very precious to me... So, no Ipe, no windows 7!

Best regards,

Murat