[Ipe-discuss] changing font to gulliver

Alexander Wolff awolff at win.tue.nl
Fri May 1 11:39:59 CEST 2009

hi,

i just got the galley proof
(see http://www.win.tue.nl/~awolff/galleyproof.pdf )
from an article we submitted to the journal CGTA.

the publisher, elsevier, sets the article in a different font
(gulliver?) than in the style file that they distribute.  unfortunately,
they don't bother to also change the fonts in the (ipe) drawings (even
worse, they apparently raster them...).  to me, the mixing of fonts
looks ugly.

does anyone know how to switch the font in ipe/latex to (the CGTA
version of) gulliver?

i understand that this is "just" a latex font selection problem, but i'm
guessing that this is the forum that is most likely to be read by people
who have had the same problem before.

any tips? -- thanks!

sascha