[Ipe-discuss] Some patches and a new binary

Freek freek_ipe at vanwal.nl
Mon Jan 19 09:50:57 CET 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009, I wrote:
> [...]
> - Unnecessarily changing the current view after undo, redo, and some other
> actions (bug #238).

I was informed that my patch changes the behaviour of the page up/down keys
such that they do not navigate linearly through the document anymore. A new
version of the patch fixes this:
http://www.vanwal.nl/ebuilds/files/undo_view_change.patch

> The Windows binary can be found here (note that it's a bit larger than the
> standard one due to newer versions of auxiliary libraries):

A new binary is also available (only ipe.exe has changed).
http://www.vanwal.nl/ipe-6.0pre32-fvw2-win.zip

--
Freek