[Ipe-discuss] pdf2ipe for Windows

lsanz at etsii.upm.es lsanz at etsii.upm.es
Tue Dec 29 12:31:33 CET 2009

> Dirk Gerrits wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:18, <lsanz at etsii.upm.es
>> <mailto:lsanz at etsii.upm.es>> wrote:
>>
>>     I've downloaded the file and tried to run it but it doesn´t seem to
>>     work.
>>     I don´t know what the problem is. Has anybody been succesfull at
>> tunning
>>     the program?
>>

>> Are you running it from the command line?
>
> I must say that I also didn't get it to work - I was just too busy to
> ask.  cygcheck shows that all dependencies are okay, but when I run it
> from the command line, it just returns with no output.  I was wondering
> whether it was perhaps compiled with -mwindows, so that it's stdout
> wouldn't work - but it also doesn't seem to work for me (it does not
> convert a PDF file).
>
> Otfried

Sorry to insist, but pdf2ipe returns no output and so I haven't been able
to convert a PDF file. If only a minor modification of the file is needed
I would really appreciate it if someone could compile a version that runs
on windows XP (i know most of you guys don´t work under windows).
Thanks a lot
Luis Sanz