[Ipe-discuss] pdf2ipe for Windows

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Tue Dec 22 12:55:13 CET 2009

Dirk Gerrits wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:18, <lsanz at etsii.upm.es
> <mailto:lsanz at etsii.upm.es>> wrote:
>
>     I've downloaded the file and tried to run it but it doesn´t seem to
>     work.
>     I don´t know what the problem is. Has anybody been succesfull at tunning
>     the program?
>

> Are you running it from the command line?

I must say that I also didn't get it to work - I was just too busy to
ask.  cygcheck shows that all dependencies are okay, but when I run it
from the command line, it just returns with no output.  I was wondering
whether it was perhaps compiled with -mwindows, so that it's stdout
wouldn't work - but it also doesn't seem to work for me (it does not
convert a PDF file).