[Ipe-discuss] Ubuntu 9.04 and Ipe 6

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Wed Apr 29 18:12:28 CEST 2009

OK finally a confirmation from some one else :)

Murat are you familiar with launchpad (i.e., have an account there)? If
yes it would be nice if you could visit
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ipe/+bug/364113
and change the status to "confirmed".

This might help giving this a higher priority... I'm just in the middle
of getting some more debug info of Ipe's crashing and will add that to
teh bugreport too if anything useful comes out of it.

/Dietmar/