[Ipe-discuss] Ubuntu 9.04 and Ipe 6

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Wed Apr 29 18:00:36 CEST 2009

Just one more update:

I did put the testing to the extreme and took my virtual machine of
Jaunty in which Ipe runs flawlessly and moved it over to my Jaunty
Laptop (on which Ipe is broken) and guess what...Ipe does run there.

This was just a desparate try to find a hardware related hint...but failed.

/Dietmar/