[Ipe-discuss] Stylesheets usage broken in 6.0pre32

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Wed Apr 22 08:45:43 CEST 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:11 +0200, "Dietmar Winkler"
<Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de> wrote:
> It seems that the use of style sheets is somewhat broken in version
> 6.0pre32.

>From the description, it seems that this is bug #281 - Ipe does not work
with Qt 4.5.

Does anybody know what has changed in Qt 4.5 that could have this
effect?  I don't have Qt 4.5 yet on any of my computers, and unless I
can figure this out easily, this would actually be a reason for me to
delay upgrading to Ubuntu 9.04 until Ipe 7 is ready...

But very probably this is something trivial that can be fixed easily
once one starts looking...