[Ipe-discuss] Bad news for Ubuntu users for the upcoming Jaunty release - No IPE?

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Sun Apr 19 20:33:53 CEST 2009

Wow I'm always amazed how quick the community works.

I confirm it installs now fine and runs.

Steve, just one question. I know there were some downstream fixes done
by the ubuntu maintainer to get the colour pallet working again. I can
not recall all the details only that these were not approved of (not
sure if on debian level (i.e., you) or by Otfried). The thing is that
now the colours are not working as they should (see screen dump). Is
there any workaround for this?.

Dietmar