[Ipe-discuss] Bad news for Ubuntu users for the upcoming Jaunty release - No IPE?

Dietmar Winkler Dietmar.Winkler at TU-Berlin.de
Fri Apr 17 18:26:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

I was very brave (or foolish and well just couldn't wait) and installed
the ReleaseCandidate of the new Ubuntu version 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope today.

Unfortunately I had to learn that there currently is a severe dependency
bug in one of IPE's library packages. I'm only a happy user of Ubuntu
and have only scratched the surface of packaging. But I thought if there
is anybody subscribed to this list who is a more advanced with Ubuntu
and able to help perhaps he could have a look at the bug and help
avoiding a final Jaunty release without IPE being installable.

Just some desperate hope...

Here is the link to the bugreport:

[Jaunty] Bad dependencies or conflicts in package libipe1c2a
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/360151

/Dietmar/