[Ipe-discuss] Problem opening file (please help)

Yogi yogeshwersharma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:32:49 CEST 2009

Hi there,

It is very strange, but I closed a pdf file in ipe, and then tried to
reopen it, and Ipe says:

Error parsing document 'ipe-theory-seminar.pdf' at character offset 117022

I have quite a bit of work in this file, and I have a presentation to
give tomorrow using this file. Please help. How can I open this file?
I will appreciate any help. I tried to attach the files, but it needs
moderator's approval, since the message size becomes too big.

Thanks,
Yogi

--
Yogi Sharma; http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~yogi/index.html