[Ipe-discuss] Save multiple .eps file for LaTeX animations

Johan Ingvast ingvast at md.kth.se
Fri Jun 13 09:45:07 CEST 2008

Otfried Cheong skrev:

> One related issue is that invisible objects are not used when
> calculating the crop box.  This is because it is sometimes useful to
> draw auxiliary lines (or other objects) for geometric constructions -
> you can then snap to these in your drawing - and of course these
> auxiliary objects should not be used to compute the crop box.  Any
> suggestions?
I'd like to see a solution that every layer has a checkbox (next to
visible) telling if it should be used in calculating the cropbox
(visible or not).  This way you can crop the sketch to the parts you
want to show.
Further if each view could switch between different crop-boxes some
animation effects could be done just by changing crop-boxes.
/johan